Tuesday 8 October 2013

Julianne Moore's West Village Loft

I haven't done a 'celebrity home' post in a while now so I'm absolutely thrilled about this particular one because Julianne Moore is one of my favorite actresses. This Oscar winning actress is always the epitome of style. Even in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, she carries herself with grace and elegance. Something I really admire about her. 

I found these images in Elle Decor and it came as no surprise that the West Village loft that she shares with her husband, Bart Freundlich and their two children, Caleb and Liv, is perfectly in-sync with her persona. Its modern, stylish and has an understated sense of elegance. But it definitely doesn't scream 'movie-star diva' and there is absolutely no in-your-face glamour that's you tend to see in so many Hollywood homes. 

The loft has been styled and revamped by Bart's architect brother, Oliver Freundlich and before anything, it is a home. I really like the simplicity of the spaces within this home. It acts as a perfect foil for the lovey designer pieces of furniture, artwork and pottery. I also love the sense of openness and the light that streams into this loft. 

Take a look, and tell me what you think...





















[All images via Elle Decor]






No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...