Monday 19 May 2014

A New Week - slowly getting my groove back...

Summer is well and truly upon us and the short respite we had from the rains last week seem like a distant memory. The sun is hot and its rays, unforgiving. Luckily no crazy site visits so I can take shelter in the refuge of home, with the blinds drawn and windows closed to the hot, dry breeze that's blowing outside.

I seem to be slowly emerging out of the funk I've been in the last couple of weeks and I must say that the responses I got to my last post were amazing! I was worried while writing the post that you guys would think I was quite mad with some of the stuff I wrote down. Especially the dancing in front of a mirror and dressing up and taking selfies... but I was surprised, and relieved to find that so many of you did the same thing... phew! :) I guess we are all quite similar when it comes to how we cope with our moments of stress, moodiness and writer's block. I found myself laughing out loud  at how alike all of us gals are. 

Although I'm still not very inspired when it comes to the blog, I've started taking a few pictures again, which is a start, I guess. In the meantime I've been doing a lot of reading and magazine scanning. I'm sure inspiration is just around the corner...






[All images by Shalini Pereira. Please do not use these images without prior written permission]





No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...