Tuesday 7 October 2014

Featured!





Some days are just special, especially when you see your work and ideas in print. I was delighted when Pia from GoodHomes magazine asked me to be a part of their October, Diwali Special issue. She asked me to contribute a storyboard of ideas of how I was getting set for the festival season. I happily agreed and got clicking :)

The October issue of GoodHomes is out on stands and I'm pleased as punch with how my little contribution shaped up... especially since I was featured alongside blogging legends and fabulous ladies to boot, Rajee Sood and Lakshmi Arvind. This is a giant step for my little blog- its first feature in a leading print magazine, so I'm mighty proud!

Thank you Pia and the GoodHomes team for the feature... I loved being a part of this! For more Diwali ideas, pick up the Diwali issue of GoodHomes Magazine which is out on stands and visit their FB page here...

I'll be posting some of the other pics here soon so stay tuned :)

3 comments:

  1. congratulations and enjoy deepavali!many more to come..all good wishes and love shalini to muaaah..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shalini !!! A beautiful feature......your home looks totally decked for Diwali :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shalini..and beautiful pics for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...