Wednesday 21 January 2015

Some End of Week Prettiness

I've had just about enough of the horrible weather we have been experiencing here in Gurgaon. So I'm off to Goa tomorrow. I plan to lie on the beach all day, listen to lots of  Bob Marley, sip ice cold Kingfisher beer and hog friend fish and prawn curry :) Jealous?

But before I head off, and since it's almost the end of the week (more like wishful thinking), let's have some prettiness on the blog. I can never get enough of pretty pictures, can you? These are a few I stumbled upon, more bookshelf love, some consoles and some spaces that I adore . 

Enjoy my lovelies... 


My love of wall to wall bookshelves continues...



And I can never get enough of consoles...



A healthy dose of Indian Inspiration...



I have one post left to do, so I will see you guys tomorrow and then it's adios! from me...


[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...